Managing young employees can present challenges, especially if it's their first experience in the workplace, and when it comes to social media, it can be particularly difficult. Thinking of content and posting on behalf of a business is very different to their own personal social media.
We know as a business the government give you a lump sum of £1,500 per Kickstart employed, which is available for any set-up costs, support and training. For a third of this cost, you can receive ALL of the following essential training.
At The Thinking Cap, we:
- Explain the differences between personal and business posts.
- Help them understand your ideal audience and how to talk to them.
- Train the business platform basics and also the etiquette.
- Provide training on how to spot content for your industry.
- Talk through the importance of branding, from logos, colour palettes, tone of voice, consistency.
- Show them how to create stunning social media graphics in Canva (a free software).
- Train them how to plan content in advance for your approval.
- Run through how to schedule or post in real-time.
- Talk about hashtag use and research which ones are best for you.
- Help them create a stunning LinkedIn profile that reflects your business.
If you like to view my proven steps, what my other training clientele are saying, or schedule in a call please click here https://lisaeast863.lpages.co/train-your-kickstarter/